In past years, we’ve discovered that 99% of the problems that people have when trying to watch the streams are a result of something on their computer, rather than a problem with the stream itself.
If you’re experiencing a problem, please take a few minutes to check if any of these changes solves it:
- Make sure you’re logging in with the same e-mail address you used to purchase your ticket. If you don’t remember which one you used, just all of your addresses.
- Temporarily disable any browser extensions you have installed in your current browser.
- Switch to a different web browser. We recommend Firefox and Chrome.
- Try a different computer or mobile device, if possible.
- Switch to a different network or ISP, if possible.
If you can view the video on the Attendee Test page, but you can’t view the WordCamp US streams, then there may be a problem on our end. Please use the form below to describe the problem you’re having, and we’ll try to help.